A completely hands-on course using best-in-class robotics kits, bringing science and programming to life. Each team gets one kit for the entire duration of the course.
● Lego Mindstorms EV3 kits: 10 Numbers
● Arduino-based robot : 20 Numbers
With our high quality kits learners enjoy the self-learning experiences while performing new activities.
● Thames & Kosmos science kits
● Celestron Astromaster 130 EQ Telescope
● Do-It-Yourselves tools & materials
Many complex machines, mechanisms & buildings can be created by using simple LEGO parts - it provides the perfect platform for our makers to build and see mechanisms in action.
• Merc Benz Truck – with pneumatic systems.
• Volvo L350F – remote controlled bucket.
• Crawler Crane – motorized pulley mechanism.
• London bridge - with drawbirdge.